We perform our custom processing operations in our ISO 9001 and Platinium or Gold Ecovadis certified plants in France and United Kingdom.
We offer custom processing of a wide range of high purity materials by complex multistep synthesis including filtration, drying, distillation or crystallization.
These materials can be powder or liquid across a large range of scales; from 1 to 100 tonnes for powders and up to multi kilotonnes for liquids.
Driven by a culture of excellence and a strong entrepreneurial spirit, we are committed to providing our customers with the highest level of service and quality while acting ethically in accordance with our Corporate Social Responsibility program.
- ISO 9001:2015
- ISO 14001:2015
- ISO 22716:2007 (product specific)
- Kosher Certification (product specific)
- Halal Certification (product specific)
- RSPO MB certification
- ECOVADIS Platinum & Gold
Key Raw Materials
With some of our manufacturing facilities being certified as top tier COMAH/Seveso III then we can handle a wide range of hazardous materials.
We have specialist capability in the handling and storage of peroxides and methyl chloride.
- Acetic Acid
- 2 Ethyl hexanoic Acid
- Hydrogen peroxide
- Alkyl Chloride
- Ethyl Chloride
- Hydrogen sulfide
- Aluminium trichloride
- Thionyl chloride
- Chlorosulfonic acid
- Sulfuryl dichloride
Seqens can give new life to your depleted catalyst.
SEQENS assets include plants with the capability to improve the strength and re-impregnate silica hydrogels and cogels, zeolites and other catalysts supports.
- Wash the silica and other catalyst supports with aqueous or organic solutions
- Add active metal precursors via incipient wetness impregnation
- Dry with hot air/ nitrogen or with a double cone drier
By dissolving the active precursor in an aqueous or organic solution the metal-containing solution is then added to a catalyst support. Capillary action draws the solution into the pores. The catalyst can then be dried to drive off the volatile components within the solution, depositing the metal on the catalyst surface.
- 3 manufacturing sites in France and United Kingdom
- Includes Seveso III/COMAH regulated and Seveso II sites
- 600m3 reactor capacity
- 40 dedicated site based scientists
- 70 R&D projects per year
- >130 custom products are routinely produced.
- 3-12 months for product and process development
- >50 glass-lined, stainless-steel and chloride resistant reactors with 600m3 total capacity
- (-15°C to 230°C process temperature and up to 5 bar). Operation in stand-alone mode or connected to one of the high-performance distillation units.
- 15 distillation columns (up to 50 theoretical plates, 240°C distillation temperature and vacuum to 1-2mmHg). Wide range of feed and side stream options
- Multiple vessels and storage tanks
- 1 hydrogenator (20°C to 150°C process temperature and up to 4 bars)
- 6 centrifuges (stainless steel)
- 5 dryers up to 2 m3 (vacuum and Ekato)
- Multiple filters including stainless steel, Uranus®, Hastelloy® plus 2 stainless steel schenk filters
- 15-25m2 with steam heating to 150°C
- Catalyst regeneration plant, 4 x 1TP 316SS column with air/nitrogen drying
- Waste management incinerator and physico-chemical & biological wastewater treatment units