Personal data & cookies
WHO ARE WE?
Our website address is: https://www.customspecialties.seqens.com.
The data used or collected includes identification data (name, first name, email address, telephone number) and professional data (position held in the company, company name, company email address, business telephone number, business address, city, postal code, country).
We collect and process personal data about you for the following purposes:
- To manage, process and follow up your requests for information, assistance, contact and to provide you with a response
- Contact with sales representatives if you fill out the information request questionnaire
- Carry out prospecting, communication and awareness operations relating to our products
- Carry out studies, reports and statistics
- To manage your possible requests to exercise your rights in terms of personal data protection
- To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations resulting from our activities
The data may be transmitted to service providers and subcontractors contractually linked to SEQENS, for the sole purpose stated above. They are kept for periods corresponding to the recommendations of the CNIL or to legal obligations.
In accordance with the law “informatique et libertés”, you can access your data, rectify it, request its deletion or exercise your right to limit the processing of your data. You can withdraw your consent to the processing of your data at any time; You can also oppose the processing of your data; You can also exercise your right to the portability of your data by contacting :
- “Personal data protection referent – Eric Moissenot, 21 chemin de la Sauvegarde, ” 21 Ecully Parc ” – CS 33167 – 69134 ECULLY Cedex “, France “
- or firstname.lastname@example.org, and attaching a copy of a proof of identity.
The user is informed that, during his visits to the website, a cookie may be automatically installed on his browser.
What is a cookie?
The cookie is the equivalent of a small text file stored on the user’s terminal. It allows websites to keep user data in order to facilitate navigation and to allow certain functionalities.
Your Internet browser allows you to accept or reject cookies or to request a message asking for your consent each time a cookie is placed on your terminal.
What types of cookies do we collect?
- Mandatory cookies
- Cookies related to social networks
- Cookies for audience analysis (Google Analytics)
- Language registration cookies
Embedded content from other sites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles…). Embedded content from other sites behaves in the same way as if the visitor were on that other site.