- Computerised process simulation, cost estimate.
- R&D laboratory / process development.
- Sample analysis
- Anticipated yields
- Experimental simulation in R&D pilot equipment.
- Actual yields and minor contaminant issues
- Initial feasibility study, EH&S and Equipment Evaluation.
- Quality control.
- Processing in plant equipment.
- Raw materials in, plant modifications made.
- Final costing, binding offer.
- Sample submitted to customer for approval.
Technologies & Processes
Routine Chemistries Carried Out
Other Capabilities Chemistries Available
Typical Raw Materials Handled
The huge range of products and their applications at Seqens Custom Specialties feature an extensive array of low toxicity, environmentally-friendly solvents for paints, coatings, industrial and household cleaners.
Other applications include agrochemicals, electronics, oilfield chemicals, fragrance and flavouring, cosmetics, Grignard reagent, pharmaceuticals, construction and fine chemicals. These solvents are powerful and several of our products are non VOC, allowing wide formulating opportunities. Seqens Customs Specialties’ solvents can also be used independently or in blends. Additional benefits are low odour, low toxicity, good biodegradability and favourable environmental regulatory status.
Any question, any need? Please feel free to contact us!